We appreciate that leaving your child at pre-school for the first time can be difficult and we do all we can to make it a little easier…
- You can have as many ‘settling in’ sessions as you feel necessary
- Lots of opportunity to talk to staff at the pre-school and daily feedback about your child in individual Pre-school Folders. We share the 'Starting from the Child' Prime Areas of Learning with the families that the Key Person is working on at pre-school, for the child's learning journey.
- We share these 'Prime Areas' sheets with you on registration session so we can create a base line of what your child can do at home and then follow on from their starting points, in our shared journey of supporting your child's development.
- Parents / carers meetings ; Parent Forum meetings held every term called 'Coffee, Cake and Chat' sessions and newsletters every term, keeping you informed about all that is happening at pre-school.
- We operate an open door policy. Parents / carers are always welcome in our pre-school.
- We welcome parents/carers to be on our committee if they would like to help us run the pre-school.